May 7, 2007

and then... 6 months later..


Day 38 - family pic
Originally uploaded by asicyonu.
Wow, has it been 6 months since I've post on this blog? I guess it has. 6 Months ago,it seems like it was just weeks ago, weather is nice, Hubby took me to Golden Gate Park and "wobble" around the lake. Nicky still inside my tummy, kicking me occasionally.

a little shy of 2 months from now. I was in the delivery room, screaming at the top of my lungs and threw up every bits of liquid in my stomach. And then I had Nicky, and a traumatized hubby.

now, with Nicky next to me, barely falling asleep, letting his body to grow stronger by the day, his character more appearance by the hour. He is no angel, but he is our little sweetheart.

it has been a quick 6 months, but it's the most amazing 6 months I've experienced.

love,

Amy Chu