Aug 9, 2008

Aboo (Nicky) update

well,
He eats well. (too well.. he eats till he doze off, he eats eats eats)He's in daycare (eating). He has 11 teeth (bit me with everyone of them!!) He has a few vocabularies down. He is starting to have the concept of 'self' down. ( I want this, I want that, and a lot of " I know I know" !! ) ok.. so we all know his mouth & jaws are developing rapidly!! We got the idea.

he's walking now. he is now very much closer to toddlerhood. He still down to his all fours at time but he likes this walking thing. hey, two hands free to grab food and throw stuff. Onces that concept was down. He is all for this walking thing.

Bathing has become a problem, doesn't like the washing hair part. And I no longer bring him to the swimming pool since he doesn't seem to like it that much. He seems to be a bit afraid of water. Not sure what to do with that yet, I don't want to force him.

hmm.... I think I'll head to his bedroom now, I want to stare at him sleeping again. So peaceful.