Aug 9, 2008

has it been that long?

yeah, i really hadn't been blogging for that long. I owe great debt to sleep, time, and my hubby. It's always internet? or sleep? internet? or sleep? there's definitely no internet and baby. They do not co-exist in my life or my computer gets it.

well, hubby encouraged me to come back to my blog. there are so much to write about. Yes, it's been almost 18 months since Aboo (that will be nicky's online name for now. I decided to call him that since that was pretty much his first sound he made) was born and there's always something i can write about everyday, but I didn't. Life is about experiencing and not recording. If i have time, I will. But until there's time for that, I rather indulge myself to my experience. ( I can still sit there and just stare at Aboo sleeping for hours time) =)

I am looking into starting a parenting blog of some sorts (what?? isn't there like a godzillions of those already?!) Yeah, well.. who knows. We are in the mids of a baby boom (are there any celebrities not pregnant?)and I guess it's a popular thing to do.
Who knows, maybe something fun might come out of this.