Aug 28, 2008

More losses in my past

sigh.... I need to stop researching.

SO I also found that the architectural program in College of San Mateo, where I had my first 2 years of studies, had ended 2004 whit my professor and dean, Mr. Paul Zimmerman retirement. I guess it's too late now to go back to the school and hope to see my studio is still intact. There are soo much great memories happened there. Great friends, great time, (where I started drinking!!)

Paul Zimmerman was a good teacher. Though I have to say, my fondest memory of him was when he actually slept through my presentation on Le Corbusier. I stopped in the middle and our class of about 8, all went silent, trying hard not to laugh and listened to his soothing snores.

by the way, do I still have the video tape of us drunk and mess around in the studio???